Be in to WIN a Surtees 540 Workmate Hard Top Boat
Buy 500ml LIVE+ or Multipack (grocery only) and find your unique code under the black can tab or inside the multipack sleeve and enter your details below to be in the draw. *Excludes LIVE+ Watermelon
Major Prize - One (1) Surtees 540 Workmate Hard Top Boat with a value of NZ$82,000
Minor Prize - Ten (10) Monster Chilly Bins worth NZ$400 each
LIVE+ Be in to Win a Surtees 540 Hard Top Boat Promotion (Promotion)
Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions incorporate and must be read together with the details outlined in the table below. Information about the Prizes and how to enter forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
By entering the Promotion, you accept these Terms and Conditions.
Who is running the Promotion?
The Promoter of this Promotion is Coca-Cola Europacific Partners New Zealand Limited, The Oasis, 19 Carbine Road, Mt Wellington, Auckland (the Promoter).
Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd. is not the promoter of the Promotion. The LIVE+ brand names, logos and/or materials are used for the purposes of promotion and/or prize descriptions only and such use is not intended to suggest or imply Monster Energy AU Pty Ltd’s sponsorship of this Promotion.
When will the promotion start and end?
The Promotion starts at 12.00am (NZDT) on 02/10/2023 and ends at 11.59pm (NZDT) on 28/01/2024 (Promotion Period).
Who can enter?
Entry is only open to New Zealand residents who are aged 18 years and over excluding:
(a) management, employees, directors and contractors of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate, the participating stores and other agencies, firms or companies associated with the Promotion (including suppliers of prizes);
(b) a spouse, de-facto spouse, parent, guardian, child or sibling of a person referred to in paragraph (a) above;
(c) persons who have won a prize or prizes valued either individually or collectively at more than $5,000 (including GST) in any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter, within the 12 months prior to the commencement of the Promotion Period;
(d) persons who have used or attempted to use more than one name in order to qualify to win a Promotion or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter (except in the case of a legal change of name); and
(e) persons who have breached the terms and conditions of any competition or promotion run by or on behalf of the Promoter.
The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request proof of your eligibility in the event that there is a doubt over your eligibility to enter the Promotion.
The persons referred to in paragraph (b) above include natural and non-natural relations (in the opinion of the Promoter) and the Promoter has absolute discretion to determine whether a person is an eligible entrant.
Your entry must be received during the Promotion Period. Your entry is deemed to be received only when received by the Promoter’s database. The Promoter is not liable for any problems with communications networks. You are responsible for your own data and text charges associated with entering.
Where will the Promotion run?
The Promotion will only be valid in stores as identified by the display of LIVE+ in-store promotional material for this Promotion (Participating Stores). Purchases made from stores not participating in the promotion will not be valid.
Do I need to buy anything to enter?
Yes. During the Promotion Period, buy any 500mL LIVE+ Energy Drink can with a black tab (Can) or a six pack of 250mL LIVE+ cans (6 Pack) (all variants, excluding Watermelon flavour) (six pack purchase only valid from participating Pak n Save, New World, Four Square, Countdown, Super Value or Fresh Choice Stores only) from a Participating Store (Qualifying Purchase) and retain your receipt as proof of purchase.
Your purchase receipt must clearly identify the Participating Store of purchase, the product/s purchased (which must comprise a Qualifying Purchase) and the date of purchase (which must be during the Promotion Period and before you submitted your entry).
To enter the Promotion you must:
find the unique code under the black Can tab or on the inside of the 6 Pack outer sleeve; and
following the directions below, enter the unique code online or text the unique code. Each unique code can be entered only once by either:
TEXTING YOUR CODE: Send the unique code as a text message to ‘381’ to enter. You may enter using any NZ mobile phone (021/020/022/027/029). Standard network rates apply, typically 20c. Text charges may not be covered by text-inclusive packages; check with your network operator. Please ensure you have permission of the person who pays the mobile bill before entering via text; OR
ENTERING ONLINE: Go to www.liveplus.co.nz/promotions and enter the unique code, provide your full name, email address, phone number (at the time of entering your unique code) and accept the terms and conditions.
Each unique code from Cans and 6 Packs is worth one entry. You can only enter each unique code once. Maximum five (5) entries per person per day.
Data charges may apply when using a mobile phone to enter online. No entries will be accepted outside the Promotion Period.
The Promoter does not guarantee, and is not responsible for, the delivery or timeliness of any online or text entry.
What can I win?
There are ten (10) Live+ Chilly Bins worth NZ$400 each (Minor Prizes) available and one (1) Surtees 540 Workmate Hard Top Boat with a value of NZ$82,000 (Major Prize) available (each, a Prize).
The total Minor Prize pool estimated value is NZ$4,000.
The total Promotion Prize pool has an estimated value of NZ$86,000.
The Prizes are not transferable, exchangeable or negotiable.
Each Minor Prize will be dispatched via courier within 30 days of receipt of all requisite address/contact details from the winners.
The Major Prize (Surtees 504 Work Mate Hard Top Boat) is to be collected from an Auckland address at the winner’s expense within 30 days of receipt and acceptance of the Major Prize.
How many winners will there be and how will they be chosen/informed?
There will be a total of eleven (11) winners, made up of ten (10) Minor Prize winners and one (1) Major Prize winner.
All Minor Prize winners and the Major Prize winner will be drawn at the end of the Promotion.
All valid entries received during the Promotion Period will automatically go into the draw to win. The Prize draw will take place at 12pm on 7 February 2024 at Farrimond, 5 Eglon Street, Auckland 1052. The first randomly drawn valid entry will win the Major Prize. The following 10 randomly drawn valid entries will win a Minor Prize.
A person can only win a maximum of one (1) Prize in this Promotion.
Prize winners will be notified via phone to the phone number they used to enter the Promotion. If a phone call is unanswered follow up contact will be made via text message.
Must I keep anything to verify my entry?
You must keep the original itemised purchase receipt(s) for all entries as proof of purchase. If you don't produce the proof of purchase for the winning entries when asked, the Promoter may disqualify the relevant entry and you will lose any right to the Prize. If, in the Promoter's opinion, you have shared any receipt(s) with another person, your entries will be invalid, and you will lose any right to a Prize.
If I win, when must I claim my prize?
To claim a Prize, you must provide any relevant details such as and not limited to age, I.D., name and address and proof of purchase to comply with any eligibility requirements, within ten (10) working days of being notified as a Prize winner.
What if I don't claim my prize on time?
If a winner does not get in touch with the Promoter within ten (10) working days of being notified as a Prize winner, the winner’s entry will be declared invalid, and the Prize will be forfeited.
If a prize winner doesn’t respond to the Promoter in ten (10) working days after initial contact the relevant Prize will be redrawn in the same location within five (5) working days.
1. The Promoter’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Promotion are final and binding in all respects. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant or winner and may refuse to award any Prize to a person who is ineligible or has violated any rule, gained unfair advantage in participating in the Promotion, or obtained winner status using fraudulent means.
2. If the winner or his/her entry are deemed by the Promoter to breach these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s entry (or at the Promoter's discretion, all of the winner’s entries) may be discarded. The Promoter may, at any time, require the winner to produce documentation to verify the winner’s age. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not waive those rights.
3. You must not:
Tamper with the entry process;
Engage in any conduct that may jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the Promotion;
Act in a disruptive, annoying, threatening, abusive or harassing manner towards the Promoter or any of its related entities or the agencies or parties associated with this Promotion;
Do anything that may diminish the good name or reputation of the Promoter or any of its related entities or of the agencies or parties associated with this Promotion;
Breach any law or regulation of New Zealand or any jurisdiction in which the Prize is fulfilled; or
Behave in a way that is otherwise inappropriate.
4. The Promoter is not liable for entries, Prize claims or correspondence that are misplaced, misdirected, delayed, lost, incomplete, illegible or incorrectly submitted.
5. The Promoter’s decision in connection with all aspects of this Promotion is final.
6. The Prizes and total Prize pool values are correct as at the date of preparing these Terms and Conditions and include any applicable GST.
7. If this Promotion cannot run as planned for any reason beyond the Promoter's reasonable control, for example due to software, hardware or communications issues, unauthorised intervention, tampering, fraud or technical failure, the Promoter may end, change, suspend or cancel the Promotion or disqualify affected entries/entrants, subject to any applicable law. Any cancellation, changes, or suspension will be notified on https://www.liveplus.co.nz/en-nz/promotions/
The Promoter is not responsible for any tax implications arising from you winning a Prize. You should seek independent financial advice. If for GST purposes this Promotion results in any supply being made for non-monetary consideration, you must follow the Inland Revenue’s stated view that where the parties are at arm’s length, goods and services exchanged are of equal GST inclusive market values.
9. The winner assumes the risk for the Major Prize once the Major Prize has been collected and ownership papers have been completed. Any costs including fuel and insurance are the responsibility of the winner immediately upon the Major Prize being collected by the winner. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter accepts no liability for any risk or ongoing responsibility in relation to the Major Prize post-collection.
10. The Promoter may communicate or advertise this Promotion using Facebook or Instagram. However, the Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook or Instagram. You provide your information to the Promoter and not to Facebook or Instagram. You completely release Facebook and Instagram from any liability in connection with this Promotion.
11. The Promoter and the agencies and companies associated with this Promotion are not liable for any loss (including indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense, damage, personal injury, illness or death suffered in connection with this Promotion or any Prize, except for any liability which under statute cannot be excluded (in which case that liability is limited to the greatest extent allowed by law).
12. Prize winners have rights under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 which cannot be excluded or limited by the Promoter. These rights include statutory guarantees that any goods provided by the Promoter will be of acceptable quality and fit for purpose, and that any services provided by the Promoter will be rendered with due care and skill. These Terms and Conditions do not, and do not intend to, exclude or limit those statutory rights in any way. However, to the extent that it is permitted by law to do so, the Promoter makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, under laws other than the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 regarding the quality or suitability of the Prizes awarded as part of this Promotion and will not be responsible for breach of such representations or warranties.
Collection and Use of your Personal Information
13. The Promoter and its agencies collect entrants’ personal information in order to conduct the Promotion. Entry is conditional on providing this information. By entering this Promotion, unless otherwise advised, each entrant agrees that the Promoter may use the entrant’s personal information to conduct the Promotion in accordance with these Terms and Conditions (including to send emails or telephone the entrant in relation to the Promotion); and disclose the entrant’s personal information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, contractors, service providers, and Prize suppliers, for the purpose of conducting the Promotion. The Promoter will take reasonable steps to ensure that the third parties to whom the Promoter discloses personal information are bound to protect the privacy of that personal information.